Thursday, April 2, 2015



Teachers+Music
The First teacher I talked to was Wilbur and I asked him what songs remind him of his childhood and he replied fast saying Jeremiah the bullfrog. The song that reminds me of my childhood is kryptonite by 3 door down it became my favorite song because I loved superman as a little kid. When I asked Blackburn about his favorite song he told us about Mr. Jones by counting crows and how it made it think of so many different times in his life because it was always around during them. My favorite song is no angel or demon by Witch Craft. And when we talked to Bilyeu about the song he relates to someone he told us about Jesus Christ super star and how it reminded him of his band. And Mr. Mellow does not go to concerts but he did when he was young and his favorite radio station is 96.5 and NPR. Mr. Ressel told us he was offended by Eminem for the obvious reasons. And Steinhaus  told us that he did not like snoop dog.

1 comment:

  1. I looked up your favorite song and listened to it...it reminds me of Led Zepplin a bit. I have a lot of good memories from your age attached to their song "Thank You." I like it.

    ReplyDelete