Thursday, April 16, 2015

1. I am 18 and was born on 10/18/96
2.My favorite colors are blue and red
3.I love to skateboard and longboard
4.I go to kickapoo highschool
5.I love old cars
6.I hate spiders
7.I am tall
8.I almost always have my lighter on me
9.My favorite book is the outsiders
10.I was born in colorado
11.I like music a lot
12.I want to be a ceramic artist someday
13.My lucky number is 13
14.I wish i was born in a different time
15.I have 5 dogs
16.I am very tired
17.I can be very lazy
18.I have brown hair
19.My best friends are Ben and Jacob
20.I do not like cold weather but I like warm clothes
21.Birds do not like me
22.I like history
23.I like art
24.I have gauges
25.I wear glasses
26.I have a tattoo
27.11.5 is my shoe size
28.I like cool people
29.I wear vans
30.I always have head phones
31.I lean on things
32.I usually cuff my pants
33.I dont like cops
34.I never know what to do with my arms or hands
35.I hate going to work
36.I like to listen to birds chirp
37.I like to watch the sky turn from night to day
38.I like swimming
39.My favorite meal is breakfast
40.I love my family and friends
41.I am nervous about growing up
42.I like antiques
43.I love the ocean and mountains
44.I used to be scared of heights
45.I am a very awkward person
46.I love smores poptarts
47.I skip second block almost everyday
48.I always wear tall socks
49.I play the bass guitar
50.My third block has 10 people in it
51.This is really hard for me
52.I've had 14 different skateboards
53.I love listening to records
54.I love thunder and lightning
55.I do not tie my shoes very much anymore
56.I feel sick almost every morning
57.I like snow boarding
58.I really need to shave
59.I can jump really good
60.I am a horrible writer but I love this class
61.I have over 20 scares
62.I wish my mustache was thicker and curled
63.A coin decides my fate half the time
64.I think a zombie apocalypse would be a lot of fun
65.My great grandpas were both in world war 2 stationed in the same place on opposite sides of the war
66.I've broken a lot of bones
67.I believe in aliens and ghosts
68.I hate cleaning after a party
69.Is a cool number
70.My favorite video games are the Zelda ones
71.Someday I will own a 240sx and a rx-7
72.I like playing with fire
73.There are 63 people that are realeted through blood in my family
74.I work at O'Hana
75.I like old Video Games
76.I like doing things that i did as a little kid
77.I want to travel the world
78.I think the writing in the bathroom stall is funny
79.I am a people watcher
80.Wendys is my favorite fast food
81.My whole family is as maniacal and evil as me
82.My name was almost Kirby
83.My middle name is Reed
84.I'm scared of being buried alive
85.I get nervous talking to new people
86.I've gone to school with 4 relatives
87.My face hair is kinda red
88.I live with my mom and step dad and my real dad lives in colorado
89.I do not like to participate in school activities
90.I want to live in the mountains in colorado
91.I love camping
92.I got my wisdom teeth taken out
93.I only need 8 more!
94.I've been to 22 states
95.I do not plan ahead
96.I've never been on the travel list
97.But I have traveled
98.I work better when I'm listening to music
99.I do not own any shorts 
100.I am almost done
101.I'm really going to miss this school

1 comment:

  1. I love that you want to be a ceramic artist. Go for it. I took ceramics 1 and 2 in college and loved it--even though I wasn't especially good at it.
    What do birds have against you???
    Where do you hide during second block???
    I didn't know you work at Ohana. Yum. I haven't been there in quite a while.
    I've been thinking about how I'd fare in a zombie apocalype, too, recently after watching all 5 seasons of Walking Dead in a matter of weeks with my son and husband.
    I hope you get to live in Colorado...such a beautiful place.
    Thanks for trying this, Court, even if it was hard for you. You did great!

    ReplyDelete