Tuesday, April 14, 2015

This tree in the court yard by the art rooms is my favorite tree on the campus. I really just like that entire area.
.
This is something that wok for square and circle. I don't know what this is used for exactly or if it does anything at all.

For hand written I found this sign for teacher of the month. I don't know who won.
This is an interesting angle I found of the top of the new stairs. its a weird little hall way that goes between that and a wall.
This stone wall in the student center will always remind me of kickapoo because it has the mascots head on it.
I think this is something a little kid would find interesting because this is a school and the sealing is gone from a  lot of it.
These are the book that are sitting at the front of the library that are recommended I think. I have not read any of them.
The stairs are very irritating to me i hate walking up them all the time i have a lot of stairs at my house and i hate it there too.
I literally took a picture of something beautiful. This is in front of Mrs. Nances room.
I thought this looked like a face. I found it in the hall with the auditorium. i had never noticed it till this project.
This picture is nostalgic for me because I used to skip a lot. I do not do it nearly as much anymore.
This is Mr. Hall and he is really cool because he will stay in his class during his conference block or leave the door open for me so I can do my class work. I would like to be more like him.
This is a really bad picture of one of my friend who makes me laugh he had just fallen down the stairs and was in to much of a hurry to let me take his picture.

1 comment:

  1. I can totally see the face! Kind of looks like Frankenstein. Thanks for finding all this good stuff for this little project.

    ReplyDelete