Thursday, May 7, 2015



1.      I enjoyed writing about how the colors make us feel. I also like talking or writing about what the paintings made us think of. And when we did the I am poem I had a lot of trouble thinking of who I am and I really liked trying to figure that out. I also liked talking about our dreams and if we’ve had recurring dreams and what they could mean.
2.      I’ve read the outsiders and I started reading the teaching of the Buddha. The outsiders I read a lot its my favorite book by far. And I don’t plan on becoming Buddest but the way of life is something that interests me. I have not read to many of the other students work but what I have read is cool because it is something I never would have asked that person so its fun to see what they could say.
3.      When I first heard that we were going to be setting up a blog and posting on it regularly I was not excited I didn’t put much work in coming up with a name for it and I forgot the password and username like the next day. But I don’t think that anyone in our class read my posts just because I don’t really know anyone in there so why would they care what I have to say. It doesn’t overly matter to me who reads this. I don’t think I will be posting on this anymore.
4.      My journal is mine. I like writing in it about all kinds of things like what bothers me and things that surprised me throughout my day. If certain people got a hold of my journal and read it they would be surprised to know what I think about them. I want to keep writing journals but I don’t know if I will, I feel like it will get to a point where writing to no one will just depress me.
5.      Then I go alone. As he stepped into the fire among the smoldering coals. You burn the walls. Where you and I are destined to end. Escape your heart. I fear the future. Mind torn apart by his fear. Find the hangmans rope to heaven.
6.      I am a loser, a winner, a freak, a kool kid, a nobody, a stoner, a poser.
I don’t know what I am. This is my favorite its from my I am poem.
7.      I think writing creatively is a great way to express emotion in a positive way. I do think I will continue this some after today. I think its different from other writing because I feel like creative writing doesn’t have a wrong answer only endless right answers and other writing is for something besides yourself usually so I find it hard to get into.
8.      I going to miss everyone and I hope everyone has an amazing life. I hope to see everyone again someday. 
9.   Thank you Mrs. Fraser, you’re awesome and an amazing teacher. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Court! I'm going to miss seeing you at KHS, but I hope life beyond these walls is good to you. Get out there and live! And come back to see us at the Poo some day!

    ReplyDelete