Wednesday, March 4, 2015



 Movie Stuff









I like a very large amount of movies, but I really like movie that make you think like Inception, Looper, Donnie Darko or Mr. Nobody. My second favorite kind of movies would have to be horror films for many reasons but the biggest reason is because everyone in my family enjoys them too so it’s something we do together but that’s the same with a lot of comedies. I really enjoy the Marvel movies but I hate going to see them with my family because they know that I know a lot about comic book hero’s and villains’ so they ask a ton of questions and me being the way I am about comics I feel like I have to tell them the entire story because there is just so much about them (the hero’s and villain’s) that the movies don’t tell but kind of hide. My dad and brothers really like documentaries and I like very few of them like hardly any just the ones about skateboarders or skateboarding oh and the ones about aliens because they are real. Chick flicks I never like at first but sometimes I’ll watch them later and I will really like them but that rarely happens. I watch a movie that I have not seen yet just about everyday weather that’s on TV in the living room or on Netflix in my room. I don’t normally watch movies with anyone because I’m usually the only person home but my mom brings home 4 or 5 redbox movies a week and sometimes we will sit and watch them but she has a weird taste in movies in my opinion. When I’m watching a movie I need to be warm and have a drink I can go without food but I would rather not if I can have a blanket I would like to also but it’s not a necessity  it’s also really nice when you can turn the lights off. If my life story was made into a movie I would be played be Adrian Brody because people have always said I resemble him which I am okay with he’s a good actor. But I think it would be a very odd movie so far the main plot points would be things that have happened in high school the only thing from freshman year that could be a plot point would have to be the one girlfriend I had back then or what me and all my friends had just started doing every day. Sophomore year it would be me trying to find Jacob he had disappeared for about 1 quarter of school without telling anyone anything which isn’t like him at all or it could be when one of oldest friends killed himself at the end of the year. Junior year it would be all about a girl and trying to keep my friends because I had changed so much. Senior year it could possibly be about a girl or it could be about me starting to change into an adult I cannot tell what a bigger part of this year is because well it’s not over yet.

1 comment:

  1. My husband was so excited to take me to this kind of indie horror movie that just came out this weekend called It Follows. It got super good reviews on Rotten Tomatoes. I can't say I agree with those reviews, but it's at Campbell 16 if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete