Friday, February 20, 2015



 famous line story.


The moment one learns English complications set in.  My friend said that to me just a couple days ago I didn’t know exactly what he meant by it but It made me think,  that maybe he thinks we would be better off never talking or maybe he means that English is a bad language, too hard to speak or something.  I’ve heard English is one of the hardest languages to learn and teach. Which could be the reason my friend said that about the English language, he hasn’t known English his entire life it’s his second language. He still messes up sometimes trying to talk its worse in front of people he doesn’t know too well. Sometimes he starts talking in Spanish and he doesn’t even realize for a couple minutes until he looks at someone’s face and they look clueless. We try and teach him better but slang and the fact that everyone uses some sort of it makes it hard. Sometimes I will start to talk to him and he will just ignore it or just doesn’t know that I’m talking to him. I still have yet to figure out what exactly the complications are in this case besides what I already think it is. He calls himself names sometimes like a flop or a weirdo. Columbus too thought he was a flop, probably, when they sent him back in chains which didn’t prove there was no America.


1 comment: