Tuesday, February 3, 2015



          Dream land


  I wouldn’t say I have reoccurring dreams regularly but I have had one dream a couple different times and it’s a nightmare it’s also a big fear of mine. The dream is about being buried alive but it’s a funeral my funeral and my friends and family are there I can hear them through the coffin. This is also one of the worst dreams I’ve ever had  but the other would be this very weird because my entire family is there with me in this house that I’ve never seen before the house is threatening and huge we stay together for a while and I want to say we shouldn’t split up but there no noise in this dream except for the sounds of the doors closing one by one as my family splits up into different rooms at the end of the dream there’s an open door  the only one that no one walked into, my door I always assumed but I never actually go into the room. I don’t know if these dreams mean anything besides the obvious that I’m scared of being buried alive and that I don’t want to lose my family. I believe in Astra traveling and lucid dreaming I’ve had lucid dreams I wish I could remember them now but only the bad dreams stay in my memory. I have heard about a lot of thing that are supposed to cause dreams like certain foods before bed or thinking about the opposite of what you want to dream about just before you go to sleep but I dint believe in either of those thing I think dreams are caused by unexplored imagination and your brain uses the time you’re asleep to well explore.

1 comment:

  1. I think you're right about dreams being a way for your brain/imagination to run freely without the bother of waking tasks or distractions. I have had lots of dreams where the house I am in is my own in the dream but not a place I've ever really been in real life. It's usually a house that needs a lot of work and redoing, which is something I'd pursue as a job if I wasn't a teacher, so maybe it's tapping into that somehow.

    ReplyDelete